Saturday, March 26, 2011

IBM Bowling League - No 3-Peat :'(

I forgot to mention that last Thursday was the last week of the 2010-11 IBM Bowling League.  Unfortunately, we failed to three-peat and I won't be joining the ranks of Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant.  I'll have to settle for Hakeem Olajuwon or join Tom Brady's club next year instead.

I wouldn't say we bowled badly.  Perhaps we had players missing one too many games this season (I missed 6 weeks).  Or maybe we just got unlucky versus the opponents we faced.  Whatever the reason, it was still another fun year and I'll be looking to rebound next season.  The following is my game log that I decided to share with you.  I also didn't come out completely empty-handed.  On the last night, I won about $70 ($35 via team winnings and another $35 since I had the 3rd highest handicap series on the last night).