Monday, March 7, 2011

So Many Birthdays...

There seem to be a lot of birthdays in February and March, but I guess that's not too surprising.  Summertime can be quite romantic and maybe the warm weather makes it easier to you-know-what. Anyway, here's a shout-out to all my friends with birthdays the last few months and how I celebrated or plan to celebrate with them:

Kevin (January 13) - I really need to go visit you in Texas before you graduate.  Let's make it happen this summer!
Jeff (January 15) - Can never go wrong with beer pong on your birthday!  Can definitely go wrong with discovering the crooked Stacker game however.
Nate (January 18) - Hanging out with you in Phoenix never gets old, it just gets far.
Ben (January 29) - I better see you in April when I come to Virginia buddy!
Chet (February 3) - Great food at Firebirds but man, hard to keep up with your drinking even for me!
Elsa (February 5) - Settlers and China Magic Noodle, can't complain!
Dad (February 9) - Wandering Horse at Talking Stick with the entire family.  We really need to get you off CRT TVs.
Kavita (February 24) - First time at Sapphire will always be a memorable one!  Now to just find time for an LA trip!
Brooke (February 25) - It had been so long since I'd been to Champs.  Oh and thanks for introducing me to Hub!
Valentina (March 2) - A gaming get-together sounds great!  Too bad there are like a million games I'd want to play with you.
Chris (March 3) - If only I could eat as much sushi as you!  Thanks for showing me Oishi.

...and upcoming...

Pamela (March 8) - Sorry I couldn't be there last weekend but according to your blog, it sounds like you had a blast! I hope to celebrate with you at the end of March when I'm in town!
Chuck (March 12) - Edward Fortyhands lol!  Man, I heard you had a nasty gash down the side of your arm when they carried you out of the house ducktaped to the chair.  Hope you're recovering well!
Matt (March 17) - You better be doing something the weekend I'm in town!
Teqas (March 22) - Vegas probably isn't happening, but we'll think of something.
Fenzel (March 22) - Party at your place?
Sam (March 24) - Too bad Black Forest Mill is closed now...but hello Black Forest Haus!
Hudson (March 26) - Although you live in the middle of nowhere now (j/k), I'd still be willing to make a trek out there.  Question is, are you gonna do anything?

Happy Birthday to everyone or anyone I missed!