Wednesday, April 20, 2011

StarCraft 2 - 3v3 Master League

I am elated with joy right now.  Can't tell you how happy I am to finally get promoted to Master League  in one of my leagues!  I've literally been trying so hard for the last few weeks to get into a Master League in StarCraft 2.  In case you didn't know, Master League represents the top 2% of active players on battle.net.  There are four different gaming modes, but for me, to get inot even one league is a great feeling!  Before my promotion, I had literally lost maybe 7 games in a row after going what I guess was 39-17, but perhaps I wasn't getting promoted because my Match-Making Rating had too much variance and unstability from winning a bunch of games.  Although I had been playing with and against other players in Master League, because it took a while, I was beginning to think that getting into Masters might be impossible.  Either way, this is truly a reason to celebrate!!! YAAYYYY!!!