Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ahhh!!! Where have I been!?!?

Yikes! 1 blog entry in August is not enough!  I have been up to a lot, but the problem is I like to blog when I'm at work and there's downtime.  When I'm at home, I never really have downtime.  There's always something I want to be doing be it watching a sports game, playing video games, or watching Netflix (which I recently subscribed to).  In other words, I guess I'm busy at work lately and I just need to find time to blog.  Don't worry, it's coming though.  I have much to update with things like a Texas trip, Peyman visiting me in Tucson, and my first hashing experience.

I will say that I am super-excited for the football season that starts tonight!  Bowling league is also on the horizon: tonight is our first week and league meeting to determine if there'll even be a league with the lack of teams.  Updates coming soon!  Hang in there Kyle!!! :D