Thursday, December 9, 2010

IBM Bowling League: The Road to the 3-Peat

You may recall from an earlier blog post in March that my bowling team in the IBM Bowling League was successful in repeating as champions. :) Bowling has already started back up and unfortunately our team didn't show up in the first half, which ended just last week. I blame it to the number of times several of us were absent and had to rely on subs. I personally missed 4-5 of the 12 weeks.

So tonight begins the second half and if we want to have any chance at a pulling a Michael Jordanesque 3-peat, we'll have to finish the 2nd half of weeks in 1st place so that we can get into the title game. It won't be easy, but I vow not to miss another game for the rest of the year. I want back-to-back-to-back championships that bad! DO WORK SON!