Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Vegas Trifecta

Back in the day, I found myself traveling to Las Vegas at least 2-3 times a year.  It was a popular destination when I was younger, for parties and random trips of excitement.  Over the last few years, I have not traveled there as often, only to play in APA pool tournaments on at best an annual basis.  However, this year is different, as I will be traveling to Las Vegas three times in a 6 week period:
  • Jan 12-14: Mike's 30th Birthday
  • Feb 3-5: Christina's 30th Birthday & Superbowl
  • Feb 17-20: Tyler's Bachelor Party
At first, I was on the fence about doing the birthdays, since I knew I'd be going in mid February for Tyler's bachelor party.  But 30th birthdays are important milestones to people, so I figured I'd just Make It Happen and do all three.  It'll be a lot of Vegas, which I don't care for the city as much anymore, but at least each time will be a different experience with a different group of friends.  And fortunately, living in Tucson, I'm only an hour flight away for a couple hundred bucks round-trip each time.

Sooooooooooooooo, yeah, hopefully I don't get burnt out.  Recaps of the trips to come next month!